- The larger size of the SXL means you don't have to cut your wood into smaller pieces
- Keeps you warm on late season hunts
- Compatible with the Seek Outside 8 Person Tipi
- Weighs just over 3.5 lbs
- Redesigned damper with spark arrestor
- Constructed of lightweight, but durable titanium
Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty
If you want be more comfortable and get deeper into the backcountry during the late fall and winter months, a Seek Outside Titanium Wood Stove is a must have. Titanium's weight and superior burn characteristics make it an ideal material for packable, light weight and efficient backcountry stoves. These stoves can really keep your shelter warm when it's cold outside. The Seek Outside Titanium Wood Stoves assemble easily and dissemble to a flat package that fits nicely into almost any backpack. The stove pipe also rolls into a cylinder roughly a foot in length. Due to the efficient nature of titanium these stoves are capable of heating a compatible tent in very cold temperatures and will retain coals for hours. Available in 3 sizes, medium, large, and SXL. SXL stoves are recommended for use with the 8 man tipi. Each stove includes; 6 stove walls, stove pipe, pipe rings, damper, legs, hardware, and storage sack. Stoves have a limited lifetime warranty.