**This shelter comes in Sage Green
- Ultralight three-season, two-person shelter that's easy to pitch
- Two doors and two vestibules make this perfect for a pair of backcountry hunters wanting a light shelter that provides superior weather protection
- Would work perfectly from an early season warm weather mule deer hunt to mid-late season dark timber elk hunt
- The zipperless design saves weight, prevents leaks and failure points
- Pitch with trekking poles that you already carry
- Catenary cuts create a tight pitch and keep it quiet in the wind
The Eolus is specifically built to fit two 6' 5" tall people with gear. With two doors and two vestibules, each user has their own exit and entrance along with a place to stow gear. Used with trekking poles it's a super-light option for two people. The Eolus is perfect for warm weather as it's normal pitch allows for more airflow. During bad weather, you can lower the trekking poles and pitch it closer to the ground. With lineloc's and stakeouts, it won't lose tension and keeps it quiet even in windy conditions. A zipperless shelter makes the Eolus lighter, stronger and gives it less wear and failure points. The Eolus is based on a rectangular center with triangular vestibules on each side. Making it simple and easy to pitch and keep tension.
Overall the Eolus has a big footprint, is tall enough to sit up in without hitting your head, is easy to pitch, quiet in wind, and is stormworthy.
|Weight (canopy, stakes, stuff sacks, cordage)||1 lb 12.5 oz|
|Livable Floor Space||62 sq. ft approximately|
|Dimensions||8' x 12'
|Head Height||4' 2"|
|Poles||2 trekking poles (not included)
|Canopy Material||30 denier silnylon|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|