- If you’re looking to get started in calling elk or ramp up your inventory you can't go wrong with the Elk101 system
- An extremely versatile diaphragm that mimics cow/calf sounds as well as bugles, and open reed cow call produces all cow/calf sounds with ease
- Bully Bull tube creates perfect back pressure and airflow for the easiest changes in sounds and best quality
- This system includes the Bully Bull Extreme Bugle Tube, the open reed Temptress Cow Call, and the All-Star Diaphragm Elk Call
- The holes in the Tone Cap can be used to change the tone, pitch, and volume of your calls
- Includes camo cover and lanyard for carrying
This awesome all-in-one calling system contains the #C1 All-Star the #C50 Temptress and the #C25 Bully Bull Extreme Grunt Tube. The All-Star was designed to be very versatile. It makes a nice variety of cow/calf talk as well as a great array of bugles. The model #C50 Temptress is an open reed cow call produces all cow/calf sounds with ease. The holes in the Tone Cap can be used to change the tone, pitch, and volume of your calls. The Bully Bull Extreme bugle tube is designed for use with diaphragm calls. With its larger diameter mouth-opening and tapered venturi design, the Bully Bull Extreme creates consistent airflow with ideal back pressure for easier to obtain octave changes. This creates an even flow of air for back pressure and easier to obtain octave note changes. Designed for use with your favorite mouth call diaphragm.