Why we like this product
- 4 blades with a total cutting surface of over 3.1"
- This broadheads entry and exit wounds leave an easy to follow blood trail
- Comes with standard shock collars and high energy shock collars
- Made out of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Reliable blade deployment
- Comes with standard shock collars and high energy shock collar
Designed to produce the enormous entry and exit wounds required for extreme blood trails, the Rage X-Treme 4-blade leaves nothing to chance. Combining a streamlined black anodized aircraft-grade aluminum ferrule with fixed and movable blades to deliver total cutting surfaces in excess of 3.1 inches this head causes major damage. The .030” thick single-piece, 7/8” cut-on-contact tip, and two double-bevel .035” expandable wing blades that span 2.3-inches across administer massive tissue damage for better blood trails and quicker kills, with exceptional penetration and durability. Like all Rage broadheads, the new X-Treme 4-blade features Rage’s exclusive Slip Cam technology for reliable blade deployment and SHOCK Collar blade retention system for dependable blade containment prior to impact. Each pack of two broadheads includes a second set of red high energy SHOCK Collars to meet the demands of today’s highest energy bows and crossbows.