- Lightweight 20d ripstop polyester inner and outer construction makes this an extremely durable mid-season sleeping bag
- A 21.2° temperature rating using Stratus synthetic fill makes this a great sleeping bag for wet or unpredictable weather conditions
- Internal stash pocket allows you to keep water filters, batteries, and other cold-sensitive items from freezing
- With a weight of 2 lbs 12 oz this bag strikes a great balance of size, comfort, and performance in all weather conditions
- A snug internal draft collar keeps drafts at bay on those windy mid-season nights
- Lightweight and breathable recycled polyester sheet insulation has excellent temperature regulation and quick-drying properties
A resilient sleep system that excels in changeable conditions, the Solar 3 Sleeping Bag is well-suited to both truck camping and backpack hunting. Like the rest of the Solar range, the Solar 3 Sleeping Bag uses a 20D ripstop polyester outer with a soft polyester lining and Stratus™ synthetic fill. This lightweight and breathable recycled polyester sheet insulation has excellent temperature regulation and quick-drying properties, making it ideal for all-night comfort in damp or unreliable conditions. The Solar 3 also features a differential cut with blanket base and shingled upper construction to optimize thermal efficiency, plus a snug internal draft collar to keep the cold at bay. With a nominal temperature limit of 21 degrees and an all-in weight of 2 lbs 12 oz, the Solar 3 Sleeping Bag strikes a great balance between size, comfort and multi-application flexibility.