The Rab Neutrino 600 Down sleeping bag features 800FP R.D.S certified European goose down, tapered mummy shape and a DWR coated Pertex Quantum fabric.
Why we like this product
- 10 degree rated sleeping bag perfect for fall and late-season hunts
- 800FP R.D.S certified European goose down insulation
- Pertex Quantum fabric is soft, lightweight, windproof, and encourages insulation to loft fully
- Tapered mummy shape saves on weight and added bulk for extended hunting trips with an angled foot box for a relaxed sleeping position
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Waterproof roll-top compression sack
The Neutrino 600 Down Sleeping Bag is filled with 600g of 800FP R.D.S certified European goose down and covered with a recycled, wind resistant Pertex Quantum outer. The Pertex Quantum fabric is soft, lightweight, windproof, and encourages insulation to loft fully. The outer is finished with a fluorocarbon-free DWR coating, that encourages water to bead and roll off the bag, keeping you dry and warm. The tapered mummy shape is highly packable and protective, this bag was made for the high country hunter looking for a lightweight, low bulk bag suitable for freezing cold temperatures. The angled footbox was designed to provide a relaxed sleeping position for getting the rest required for a day of hunting.