- This sleeping bag is well suited for those looking to travel fast and light
- Internal stash pocket allows you to keep water filters, batteries, and other cold-sensitive items from freezing
- With the dry bag compression stuff sack the Neutrino 200 sleeping bag will allow you to fit it into a small pack and not take up much space
- Ultralightweight of 1 lb 4.48 oz offers incredible weight savings while not skimping on warmth
- Perfect for summer trekking and warm multi day trips, the Neutrino 200 is hand filled in Derbyshire and contains the highest quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down
- The mummy taper shape and angled footbox keep overall weight low without compromising on warmth or comfort and still allow for movement
- Warranty - Useable lifetime for the original owner
The Neutrino 200 is intended for situations where warmth-to-weight is a primary concern and is well suited to those looking to travel fast and light. The Neutrino range comprises lightweight, minimalist down-filled sleeping bags. Refined to maximum warmth without increasing weight, the updated design has chevron shaped baffles to ensure the down is held over the center of the body and prevents down migration while the trapezoidal chambers eliminate cold spots. It is made using lightweight, yet durable Pertex Quantum - this allows the bag to have an impressively small pack size but quickly loft for instant warmth. The Neutrino 200 has an ergonomically designed, close-fitting internal collar with a hood draw cord, as well as a ½ length YKK anti-snag zip with an insulating draft tube to keep out the cold. Other features include a handy internal stash pocket, dry bag compression stuff sack for transport and cotton sack for storage.