- The Exodus Deep Six blades hang over the shaft of the arrow to maintain a super short head and maintain precise accuracy in the field
- Low-friction, high kinetic energy density to provide extreme penetration to blow through bone and cartilage
- This broadhead is the same length field point to match accuracy so no need to make adjustments when switching back and forth
- Specifically to fit the Deep Six inserts offered by Easton
- Cut Diameter is 1-1/4"
- Tempered 400 series stainless steel
- Weighs 100 grains
- Made in the USA
Deep Six is the field-proven thread standard designed and manufactured by Easton, for ultra-micro diameter (4MM & 5MM) arrows. Low-friction, high kinetic energy density, Deep Six provides the DEEPEST PENETRATION ever seen with any arrow/broadhead system. Exodus Deep Six broadheads are 100% designed and manufactured in the good ol’ USA, specifically to fit the Deep Six inserts offered by Easton. The revolutionary compact head gives it strength to bust through the toughest bones. By matching the length and weight of a 100 grain field point, the Exodus achieves accuracy never before experienced from a fixed blade. With razor-sharp, durable blades and a steep cutting angle, the Exodus tops the broadhead market in penetration. With heavy duty SST material, you never have to worry about the blades holding up as they bust through and knock down the biggest animal you dare to challenge.