- The best pair of hunting pants you have probably never heard of, Prana pants are easily a GOHUNT office favorite
- Lightweight and durable nylon/spandex blend moves well with you on the most demanding hunts
- Ventilated gusseted inseam, roll-up leg snaps, and plenty of pockets for all your gear
- Standard fit, not too tight and not too baggy
- 1 cargo pocket, 2 back pockets, 2 front pockets
- 13.6 oz per pair, abrasion and water-resistant stretch Zion material
- Warranty - 1 year
Lightweight and durable, the Prana Stretch Zion pant is perfect to wear while hiking or carry in your pack for another layer. Made with an ultra-resilient fabric that repels both water and abrasions, the stretch performance fabric has a UPF of 50+ and includes a ventilated inseam gusset for a full range of motion. Adjustable waist and roll-up leg snaps create a versatile pant for wherever a hunt or scouting trip takes you. Prana pants tend to run a little short. Our recommendation is to consider sizing up in length if you are in between sizes.
|Material||97% Nylon / 3% Spandex|
|Pockets||1 (cargo) 2 (back) 2 (front)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
These are hands down my favorite early season pant. Very light and breathable and easy to move in. At a fraction of the cost of most early season pants from "hunting specific" companies.
Ya these are dope but I thought they tapered toward the ankle. They’re just hella big at the bottom flopping around. These are some super hella frickin pants man
Never tried prAna before. Ordered a pair, tried them on. Then ordered a second ASAP. Will be ordering quite a few more of these in the future. If your a climber, hiker, or general outdoor sports enthusiast you don't know what you're missing until you get a pair of Stretch Zions.
I have been wearing Prana Zion Stretch Pants for years. Warm in winter, cool in summer, great fit and comfort. Wear them all year long. Hard to beat when they are 50% off.
I have been wearing my first 2 pairs of Parana pants for 4 years and are my favorite pant hands down. Tough, comfortable and a great everyday pant for most outings. Love how they dry faster than a cotton pant. I’ve since bought 3 more pairs. Almost don’t wear my jeans anymore.