- The frustration over failed bow stands is over
- Adjustable to fit even the widest of bow limbs
- A must-have during practice or competition shooting
- Non-marring jaws won't scratch your limbs!
- Jaws adjust for thicker or thinner limbs
- Legs adjust for better stance from 4.25" to 6.00"
- Adjustable jaws fit most bows (1.28" up to 3.14”)
The Kwik Stand Bow Support solves all the issues archers have with current bow stands on the market. With very simple adjustments, the Kwik Stand will fit on most bow limbs. The legs adjust as well to allow for the best balance angle for your bow. The Kwik Stand is great for tournament archers and blind hunters alike. Simple to attach and easy to fold and store when not in use.
Love it. Super under utilized in my opinion. I do practice with it on just so that it reflects the conditions that I'll have in the field. I shoot from a collapsible lawn chair inside my blind, and having this makes bending over or having my bow on my lap for hours on end unnecessary. It is also nice so I'm not having to lay my bow in the grass or on the case while I'm practicing.
The only thing I don’t like about this stand is that my cam will sit in the dirt.
Pine Ridge Archery Kwik Stand Bow Support
Doesn’t work that great with Mathews vertix.