The Phelps Beginner AMP Diaphragm elk calls 3 pack combines the easy-to-use calling power of the AMP Black, AMP Green, and AMP Grey diaphragm calls perfect for your first September action.
Why we like this product
- Easy to use 3 pack diaphragm calls
- Single reed diaphragm calls
- AMP Black reed is stretched tight for medium to high pitched cow sounds and can be used for raghorn bugles
- AMP Green produces medium cow and bull’s elk sounds, the green tape is slightly stiffer than normal
- AMP Grey brings the noise with awesome medium to mature cow and bull elk sounds, great all-around value
The Phelps Beginner AMP Diaphragm elk calls give you an awesome assortment of great beginner quality elk calls in one awesome value pack. All the AMP calls included feature a single reed and are built to exact specifications and standards. The AMP Black diaphragm elk call produces high to medium pitched cow sounds with the ability to produce raghorn bugles with great volume. The AMP Green diaphragm elk call is a great all-around diaphragm that produces medium cow sounds and medium bull sounds. This all features a slightly stiffer tape than normal and does have a bitter taste. The AMP Grey diaphragm elk call is a great all-around call with excellent volume. This call produces mature cow and large bull sounds. Get into a rut fest this fall and don't be caught in the woods without your Phelps AMP diaphragm elk calls.