- The answer to late season long glassing sessions, Aerogel booties keep your feet warm when the temperatures really dip
- Each bootie features a compression-resistant PrimaLoft® Aerogel insert that acts as a thermal barrier between your feet and the elements
- Weighing only 9.3oz per pair, they won’t weigh your pack down during long, cold hunts
- VerticalX™ ECO insulation offers a superior warmth-to-weight ratio that works even when wet
- Durable, breathable exterior shells resist wind and water
- Ankle cinches at the top to keep cold air out and the anti-slip grippy sole print is great inside a tent or around camp
Warranty - Lifetime Guarantee
There are few things that ruin a late season glassing session like cold feet. Whether you are hunting late season mule deer, elk, or mountain goats, long glassing sessions are the norm and the Outdoor Research Aerogel Booties are a key piece of gear to help you be more effective in the field. The compression-resistant PrimaLoft® Aerogel inserts act as a thermal barrier between your feet and the elements. The NASA approved VerticalX insulation offers an excellent warmth to weight ratio that insulates even when wet. The anti-slip sole offers grip around camp or in a tent, while the ankle cinch top keeps cold air out and warm air trapped where it’s needed. Simply slip off your hunting boots, throw the Aerogel booties and be much more comfortable and effective during those cold late season glassing sessions or tree stand sits.