- A stronger and more durable down without adding any weight
- Packs down really well to be easily stored in you pack without taking up too much space
- The Helium Down Hoodie will work great for mid to late seasons, which will let you stay out longer in the mountain
- Diamond Fused technology infused in the shell fabric of the hoodie protects the 800+ fill down insulation
- The hoodie version of the Helium Down Collection is the only style with the exclusive waterproof Diamond Fuse fabric on the shoulders and hood
- There are dual internal stash pockets with a external chest pocket
- No-Snag Webbing behind the center from zipper
- Weighs 15.4 oz
- Warranty - Lifetime Guarantee
The Outdoor Research Men’s Helium Down Hoodie is not your typical delicate down jacket. The Helium Down Hoodie is a stronger, more durable down hoodie that won’t add weight to your pack. With the Diamond Fuse technology the shell will protect your 800+ down insulation and will make your shoulders and hood waterproof. This hoodie will work for your mid to late season hunts and packs down nicely so it won’t take up much space in your pack.
Standard fit - A traditional fit for comfort in both technical and casual apparel.
Pertex* Quantum with Diamond Fuse Technology 100% nylon 15D x 30D ripstop, Pertex* Shield with Diamond Fuse Technology 2.5L 100% nylon 30D ripstop waterproof hood / shoulder / upper sleeve, 100% nylon 20D ripstop lining, 800+ fill power, responsibly sourced goose down insulation
Excellent jacket, I’m an arctyrex guy for my jackets and pants (outer layers) just because of fit. But this jacket fills the niche! It’s perfect. Fit is perfect and warmth to weight with the extra waterproofing is perfect