- The Foray jacket is a lightweight, waterproof and breathable jacket
- Has an easy-to-vent TorsoFlo that will let you unzip the jacket from the hem to the bicep to wear over a pack waist strap
- Comes with a carabiner loop that can be used to easily clip onto a backpack
- Equipped with a zip chest pocket, zip hand pockets, and left-handed pocket that doubles as a stuff sack
- The Foray jacket features YKK* AquaGuard Zippers and a fully adjustable hood
- Internal Front Storm Flap with Double-Separating Center Front Zipper
- Waterproof rain protection from GORE-TEX PACLITE
- Weighs: 16.3 oz
- Warranty - Lifetime Guarantee
The Outdoor Research Men’s Foray GORE-TEX Jacket is dependable in the wet weather conditions. With the easy-to-vent TorsoFlo you can unzip your jacket from the hem to the bicep, this will allow you to wear your jacket over a pack waist strap or just to let excess heat out in the case that you get too warm. The Foray jacket has a pocket on the left side that doubles as a stuff sack which you pack it down when wet conditions start to calm down. They have also added a carabiner loop so you could attach it to your pack if needed.
Standard fit - A traditional fit for comfort in both technical and casual apparel.
GORE-TEX with Paclite* technology 2L, 100% polyester 50D plain weave
legit. light and dry. tough seams, good ventilation. get it.