- A great lightweight cook set for the backcountry chef
- Built with a compact design, it has room for your fuel to be stored inside
- With a built-in pouring spout, there’s less mess and makes for easy pouring
- Designed with a non-stick coating makes cleaning this cook set super easy
- Weighing in at just 9.7 oz
- Comes complete with BOB sponge
Trail mix for dinner? Not for you! Pair the dependable Optimus stoves with the Terra Weekend HE Cook Set to go far beyond nuts and raisins. Made of rugged anodized aluminum like all of Optimus cook sets, the Terra Weekend HE makes packing it in lighter and cooking it up more fun, now even more so with its new non-stick coating. Pared back in weight to a mere 9.7 ounces, the Terra Weekend HE is the lightest set with two cookware pieces. It includes the impressive, fuel-saving heat exchanger (HE = heat exchanger!) that cuts “time to boil” by 20%. Stir or fry using the pot with pour spout or tough-as-nails fry pan (doubles as a pot lid). Also included is the practical and little BOB sponge. A simple mesh carry bag packs it right and tight, magically finding space inside for any Optimus gas stove.