*Please note the sizing on the Pop Up backpacks are the same as the Guide Light MT frame backpacks. If you are a large in a Guide Light MT frame backpack, you will be a large in a Pop Up backpack.
- Dual zip top entry for easy access to storage
- Light weight and nimble design makes this backpack perfect for day hunts
Adjustable frame allows you to adjust based on the needs of the hunt
- Small and compact pack with a frame that converts this pack into a meat hauling machine up to 80 lbs
- New 2020 frame extends via telescopic stays rather than the previous "fold-out" design
- Weighing in a couple of ounces less than 5 pounds the pop up is a lightweight and effective pack
When the first Pop Up came out in 2018 it changed the game for day hunters by enabling them to carry a small, convenient, and lightweight bag that could easily convert into a heavy-duty load-hauling frame pack once they got an animal down. The new 2020 Pop Up 28 takes that popular design and makes it even better. Now the frame "pops up" via telescopic stays that utilize trekking pole technology for greater strength and ease of use. This frame can be adjusted to a raised position which allows you to haul heavier loads more efficiently. It features Rip-Zip access to the main compartment along with zippered accessory compartments on the lid and the front. The side water bottle pockets and compression straps securely fit tripods and trekking poles.
|26"-32" waist*||31"-36" waist*||35"-40" waist*||39+" waist*|
|15"-20" torso**||15"-20" torso**
*If you are in-between sizes we recommend that you size down. This will ensure that you have the ability to tighten the waist belt under a heavy load and or after having spent multiple days in the backcountry and having lost a few pounds.
**The last picture includes instructions on how to accurately measure your torso.
|Total Weight||4 lb 14.4 oz|
|Capacity||1,710 cubic inches|
|Dimensions||22.5" x 14" x 13"|
Yes - built-in sleeve and port
|Material||330D LP Cordura & 330D Cordura (Subalpine)