- Perfect for the hunter on the move that needs immediate clean hydration
- Weighing in at just 5.2 oz this filter fits perfectly in a pocket or belt pouch
- Easy one-handed use can fill a 1-liter bottle in 60 seconds
- Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), and particulates.
- For those who are on the move and want to keep moving
- Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty
Drink clean water on the go by stashing the ultralight MSR TrailShot Microfilter in your pocket or an easy to access spot in your backpack. The tiny water filter is designed so hikers can drink directly from sources along the trail for instant hydration and fill water bladders or bottles with clean water. The one-handed operation filters one liter of water in 60 seconds. Note: 75 pumps will fill a standard-sized Nalgene bottle. The TrailShot is also easy to clean. A few shakes help restore flow rates in the field; no tools required.
|Packed Size||6" x 2.4"|
|Water Treatment Type||Squeeze|
|Cartridge Life||2000 Liters|
|Effective Against||Protozoa and Bacteria|
|Filter Pore Size||0.2 microns|
|Filter Method||Advanced hollow fibers|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
Filter worked great on a 4 day hunting trip in Colorado. It was surprisingly fast to fill water bottles and very easy to use.
Worked great first 32 ounces then screen filter on hose clogged. Cleaned up pretty well.
Have not used yet but will be in my pack in late October into November for Colorado 2 rifle mule deer season
Awesome little water filter easy to use filters 32oz in less than 60 seconds.
I purchased one for home water emergencies when water quality drops below expectation. As I tried out this, water became clear but still retained bad order, practically making the water still undrinkable. This may be useful just for the water that is order-free to begin with.