- 20° synthetic sleeping bag with HL-ElixR Microfill that offers warmth and compressibility
- The regular length weighs 1 lb 15.5 oz, long length weighs 2 lbs 3.5 oz
- Perfectly suited for wet weather hunts where synthetic fiber will still offer loft and warmth, even when wet
- Anatomical wrap-around foot box increases insulation, warmth and comfort for your feet
- 20D 100% nylon mini ripstop face fabric for durability
- Full length locking YKK two way zipper with anti-snag slider reduces fabric snagging
Warranty - Manufacturer or material defects
The Marmot Ultra Elite sleeping bag is your answer for wet weather backpack hunting. You’ll get the warmth, compressibility, and soft feel of a down bag and the peace of mind that your insulation will not be compromised in wet weather. You’ll also get a bag that is lightweight and durable. Made with HL-ElixR Micro, the synthetic insulation uses a unique blend of three fibers for maximum warmth and high loft. Packing down to just 7.1 liters, it takes up very little space in your pack. The 3D hood construction with drawcord and snagless insulated draft tube keep the cold drafts out. Two hanging loops allow you to easily hang it up to air and dry out. It also includes a compression stuff sack and a large storage sack. The Ultra Elite is an excellent option for backpack hunters looking for a synthetic bag with all the advantages of down.