- 0° high quality 800+ fill power down sleeping bag
- The regular length weighs 2 lbs 9.5 oz, while the long version weighs 2 lbs 13.5 oz
- The Lithium is a very good lightweight option for late-season cold weather hunts
- Fold-down second zipper provides added ventilation and easy access
- Ultralight fabrics, Pertex Quantum 20D 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR
- Smooth curved baffles reduce down from shifting and migrating
Warranty - Manufacturer or material defects
A true 0° down sleeping bag with the ability to keep you warm and toasty regardless of the season or conditions. The Lithium utilizes 800+ fill power goose down. Additionally, a down defender treatment improves water resistance in wet conditions. The anatomically designed foot box with wrap-around construction increases warmth for your feet. A nautilus multi-baffle hood keeps warm air in and ensures you sleep warm and retain heat at night. The main access zipper has an anti-snag slider making it that much easier to get into bed on those late-season cold nights. The pack size is impressive, packing down to a mere 9.8L size. Additionally, the bag has an internal stash pocket for your phone or keys and a couple hanging loops for those days when you want to air out your bag. Overall, the Lithium is an impressive sleeping bag for the money and it will keep you warm on those frigid late-season hunts.