- 15° high quality 800+ fill power goose down sleeping bag
- Regular length weighs 2 lbs 1 oz, long length weighs 2 lbs 4.5 oz
- Early season elk to late season mule deer, this is an excellent choice at a good price point
- Fold-down second zipper provides added ventilation and easy access
- Ultralight fabrics, Pertex Quantum 20D 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR
- Smooth curved baffles reduce down from shifting and migrating
Warranty - Manufacturer of material defects
The Marmot Helium is lightweight while still delivering warmth and comfort down to approximately 15°, making it an exceptional option for an early season-high country hunts to late October rifle hunts. The Helium utilizes 800+ fill power goose down. Additionally, a down defender treatment improves water resistance in wet conditions. An anatomically designed foot box with wrap-around construction increases warmth for your feet. The main access zipper has an anti-snag slider making it that much easier to get into bed on a chilly night. The final touches are the internal stash pocket for your phone or keys and a couple hanging loops for those days when you want to air out your bag. The Helium is one of the best bangs for your buck sleeping bags.