- The perfect option for western hunters looking for added confidence with the CDS turret system that allows you to dial in your shots at all ranges
- Elite Optical System which provides excellent light transmission even in the weak light of dawn and dusk, as well as reducing glare in harsh light for supreme clarity
- Zero lock system so you won't accidentally adjust the just scope and it stops when it returns back to your original zero
- Weighs 15 oz
- Integrated, removable throw leaver so magnification can be adjusted with gloves on easily
- Waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions
Warranty - Lifetime
VX-3HD brings legendary Leupold Gold Ring performance to a new level. Leupold's Elite Optical System provides maximum brightness in all colors and intensified contrast across the entire field of view. The easy turn power selector can be quickly turned, even with gloves on while watertight seals ensure fog-free performance for a lifetime. Leupold's CDS (Custom Dial System) models allow you to quickly dial your elevation to different sight-in ranges with a custom adjustment matched to your specific ballistics information. The CDS dials change out easily, allowing you flexibility with different loads, conditions, and calibers. Every CDS dial features ¼-MOA click or 1 cm click (metric versions), finger adjustments, and no adjustment covers to lose. The CDS System works by laser-inscribing your scope's elevation dial to match your load, velocity, and conditions. Your scope will be in perfect sync with the way your rifle and load shoots, even for hand loads. Each CDS dial is unique, taking all practical ballistic and environmental factors into account. Detailed instructions are included with CDS Scopes on how to contact Leupold directly to get your customized CDS dial. The first CDS dial is free of charge, and others can be ordered. The CDS-ZL features ZeroLock technology that eliminates accidental dial movement with the push-button ZeroLock system while providing two revolutions of adjustment.