- This scope features blackened lens edges that bring more usable light to your eye for a brighter sight picture
- The perfect option for western hunters looking for added confidence with the CDS turret system to dial in shots
- Unparalleled light transmission and gathering ability with a 1-inch tube, 40mm objective, and the Elite Optical System
- Very lightweight scope perfect for the western hunter only weighing 13.5 oz
- Absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions
- 55 MOA of windage and elevation adjustment
Warranty - Lifetime
VX-3HD brings legendary Leupold Gold Ring performance to a new level. Twilight max light management system provides maximum brightness in all colors and intensified contrast across the entire field of view. Dual spring precision adjustments perform with match grade precision. The easy turn power selector can be quickly turned, even with gloves on while watertight seals ensure fog free performance for a lifetime. Leupold CDS (Custom Dial System) models allow you to quickly dial your elevation to different sight-in ranges with a custom adjustment matched to your specific ballistics information. The CDS dials change out easily, allowing you flexibility with different loads, conditions and calibers. Every CDS dial features ¼-MOA click or 1 cm click (metric versions), finger adjustments and no adjustment covers to lose. The CDS System works by laser-inscribing your scope's elevation dial to match your load, velocity and conditions. Your scope will be in perfect sync with the way your rifle and load shoots, even for hand loads. Each CDS dial is unique, taking all practical ballistic and environmental factors into account. Detailed instructions are included with CDS Scopes on how to contact Leupold directly to get your customized CDS dial. The first CDS dial is free of charge, and others can be ordered. The CDS-ZL features ZeroLock technology that eliminates accidental dial movement with the push-button ZeroLock system while providing two revolutions of adjustment.