- Perfect scope for quick acquisition on targets and animals in close quarters
- Amazing light-gathering abilities for a scope that is small in size but robust in features like the 36mm objective providing more light to your eye
- The perfect option for western hunters looking for added confidence with the CDS turret system to dial in shots
- Absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions
- Leupold’s Elite Optical System offers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in the harsh light
- Only weighs 11.8 oz
Warranty - Lifetime
VX-3HD brings legendary Leupold Gold Ring performance to a new level. Twilight max light management system provides maximum brightness in all colors and intensified contrast across the entire field of view. Dual spring precision adjustments perform with match-grade precision. The easy turn power selector can be quickly turned, even with gloves on while watertight seals ensure fog-free performance for a lifetime. Leupold CDS (Custom Dial System) models allow you to quickly dial your elevation to different sight-in ranges with a custom adjustment matched to your specific ballistics information. The CDS dials change out easily, allowing you flexibility with different loads, conditions, and calibers. Every CDS dial features ¼-MOA click or 1 cm click (metric versions), finger adjustments, and no adjustment covers to lose. The CDS System works by laser-inscribing your scope's elevation dial to match your load, velocity, and conditions. Your scope will be in perfect sync with the way your rifle and load shoots, even for hand loads. Each CDS dial is unique, taking all practical ballistic and environmental factors into account. Detailed instructions are included with CDS Scopes on how to contact Leupold directly to get your customized CDS dial. The first CDS dial is free of charge, and others can be ordered. The CDS-ZL features ZeroLock technology that eliminates accidental dial movement with the push-button ZeroLock system while providing two revolutions of adjustment.