The Leupold RX-Fulldraw 5 rangefinder is built for bow hunters and offer the most ballistically advanced archery rangefinder on the market.
Why we like this product
- OLED display uses bright red characters and have adjustable brightness settings
- Flightpath technology uses your bow's ballistics to display the highest point of your arrows flight
- Line of Sight calculates the distance to a target in a straight line regardless of incline of decline
- Selectable reticles offers a variety of reticles to fit any preference
- Last target mode ensures the rangefinder reads the farthest target in the lasers path so that grasses and twigs won't interfere with the range
Built for the hardcore bow hunter, the new RX-Fulldraw 5 is the most ballistically advanced archery rangefinder on the market. The RX-Fulldraw 5 uses your bows velocity, peep height, arrow weight, and angles of shot to calculate laser-accurate ranges based on your specific gear setup. The upgraded RX-Fulldraw 5 now accepts an even broader range of velocity units allowing you to input numbers as low as 170 feet per second. No matter what you shoot, the RX-Fulldraw 5 has you covered for the perfect shot. The updated flight path technology allows you to choose between two modes for viewing arrow obstructions out to a typical distance of 85 yards. Last target mode will punch through bad weather like rain, fog, and snow to make sure you get an accurate range on the target wanted. All of this ballistic power paired with a 6x magnification, bright red OLED, and incredibly fast laser engine, and you can see why this rangefinder is guaranteed to provide and edge.