- Never guess how far away the animal is with the new RX-2800 TBR
- Built for the long-distance hunter, early season bowhunter, or anyone in between
- This rangefinder can even account for the wind
- Farthest ranging rangefinder from Leupold, out to 1,100 yards on deer or 2,800 on reflective targets
- 7x magnification helps you identify your target for those longer shots
- True Ballistic Range, angle compensation, and wind correction data help you make your first shot count
Warranty - Limited 2-year
The latest long-range rifles and ammunition go farther than ever. The RX®-2800 TBR/W goes way, way out there, too. Powered by Alpha IQ, it ranges farther, faster, and more accurately than any other monocular you can carry. At 7x, it’s also the most powerful Leupold monocular, with the optical performance you need to pick out distant game.
TBR/W technology takes into account the angle of your shot and your rifle's ballistics to put you dead on. Line-of-sight measurements won't put you on target and any other rangefinder won't give you accurate ranges because they use basic trigonometry to calculate the distances instead of true ballistics. TBR/W is also the easiest way to account for wind out to distances of 800 yards. It generates a hold point for a 10-mph wind at a 90 degree angle to your direction of aim.