The Gold Ring 15-30x50mm Compact spotting scope lightens your load while delivering performance and features that rival the full size spotters on the market.Why we like this product
- Leupold's Advanced Optical System offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that hunters demand
- Folded light path technology helps to achieve a compact, lightweight design
- DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating provides additional light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance ever offered by Leupold
- Leupold's fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity
- Tripod ready with a built-in 1/4-20 rotatable tripod adapter port
- Carbon fiber and Magnesium materials work together to provide an ultralight, ad durable housing
- Advanced internal gasses and sealing methods ensure your optic remains water and fog proof
The Gold Ring Compact spotting scope lightens the load but not the quality with performance and features that rival full size spotting scopes. Carbon fiber materials are used in the construction of the Gold Ring Compact to keep it ultralight and incredibly tough while the fully multi-coated lens system ensures the maximum brightness for amazing clarity, contrast, and color fidelity. Built around Leupold's Advanced Optical System which offers its tried and true light transmission during extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction, and the clarity demanded by hunters looking for an advantage. Like all Leupold spotting scopes, the Gold Ring Compact is fog proof, waterproof, and guaranteed to perform for a lifetime.
|Magnification Range||15 - 30x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Weight||1 lb 5.4 oz|
|Field of View @ 1000yrds||136' - 89'
|Eye Relief||17.1-17.5 mm
|Weatherproofing||Waterproof & fog proof|
I'm taking it up to the real mountains for the first time this weekend, but so far, the clarity even at 30x surprised me. I was expecting a fair amount of fuzzy around the edge or for it to be a little challenging to get a steady clear image at max mag, but nope. Made me super happy with the purchase because I was unsure about buying a smaller spotter, but again, above expectations.