Built for action and adventure, the Leupold Refuge has all the rugged features of its big brother, the Becnara, but in a sleek new style with slightly smaller lenses and frame.
Why we like this product
BreakdownThe Refuge sunglasses feature Leupold's “In-Fused” polarized technology. This process fuses the polarization film in-between two lens layers providing permanent polarized protection that won’t scratch or deteriorate over time. The Refuge features a flatter lens design that protects against front impacts. Leupold uses a DiamondCoat scratch-resistant lens finish providing a hardened surface capable of putting up with whatever you throw at it. Built for the bold, Leupold performance eyewear are not like any other pair of sunglasses, they’re engineered to elevate and protect the outdoor athlete. All performance eyewear frames are made from advanced ballistic materials, remain ultralight, flexible, and maintain structure under stress. Daylight Max provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions. Leupold uses a Guard-Ion coating, this hydrophobic lens coating, sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, and crisp image. The no-slip nose bridge provides all-day comfort with no-slip, soft touch rubber bridge pads. In the field, at the range, or on the go, each pair of Leupold performance eyewear is built to outperform in the harshest conditions.
- Leupold’s In-Fused polarized technology uses an advanced manufacturing process that fuses the polarization film between two of the lens layers
- Daylight Max provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions
- Shatterproof lenses made from ballistic-rated materials, all performance eyewear frames are ultralight, flexible, and maintain structure under stress
- Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image
- DiamondCoat is a hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches
- Compatible with prescription lens requirements
- Non-slip nose bridge provides all day comfort with no-slip, soft-touch rubber bridge pads