- Lightweight design and rugged build will have you thanking that you brought them along
- Fly up the mountain with ease and adjust the length quickly as terrain changes
- The pole can be folded together to a pack size of 40 cm at the push of a button and can be stored in any backpack
- Made with an ultralight carbon construction, and featuring a completely collapsible folding design
- The weight of this set of trekking poles is only 1 lb .9 oz
Warranty - 1 year on shaft breakages only
When you're not using them, you'll hardly even notice that the Leki Micro Vario Carbon Trekking Poles are there, but the second you need them you'll wonder how you could have tackled steep and rugged terrain without them. Made with an ultralight carbon construction, and featuring a completely collapsible folding design, these poles are a hunter's best friend. They're super easy to adjust and collapse, thanks to a simple push-button release mechanism, so you can respond quickly when terrain changes or it's time for a stalk. They adjust within an 8-inch range, and also feature an extended grip that helps you take on steep pitches with ease. The normal hand grip features a comfortable Thermo foam material and secure strap to ensure a steady grip on the trail, while their carbide flex tips provide a reliable hold on the varying trail surfaces you'll encounter as you trek through new landscapes.