- 10x magnification is perfect for handheld glassing but is still capable of glassing longer distances when mounted on a tripod
- Great low light performance
- A great option for looking for a do it all binocular
- Weighs 1 lb 10.5 oz
- Nitrogen purged, making it fog-proof and waterproof
- Improved geometry of lens surfaces for never-before achieved edge to edge image sharpness
Warranty - Lifetime
Leica presents a new generation of the Leica Ultravid HD 42 binoculars. The prisms of the new binoculars are made from specially formulated SCHOTT glasses with exceptional transmission characteristics. The significantly increased light transmission, particularly in the blue-violet band, ensures not only higher image brightness, but also better color transmission and considerably improved twilight vision. In addition to a brighter viewing image, the Leica Ultravid HD-Plus 42 binoculars also offer increased contrast performance in all viewing situations, and particularly in an unfavorable light. The binoculars feature exceptionally high-quality lenses that reduce flare to an absolute minimum. This guarantees excellent colors and contrast, outstanding image brightness, clarity, and optimum resolution of details. Here, innovative AquaDura® coating ensures a crystal-clear view in all weathers and protects the lenses against scratching and abrasion. In terms of handling, the binoculars are ideally matched to the hunter's needs and frequent use under even the most extreme glassing conditions. The shock-absorbent armoring protects the binoculars against damage while also providing an excellent grip for safe and steady handling.