**GOHUNT staff recommends ordering this boot true to size. When we say true to size we mean the size of Nike you'd buy off the shelf.*Please review our GOHUNT staff boot profiles below and our sizing video before ordering.
GOHUNT Staff Boot Profile
Why we like this product
||Corrie II Hiker Size
- 7" tall lightweight leather and synthetic blend featuring "K" support and comfort padding
- Reinforced double and triple stitching throughout the high wear areas of the boot for added durability
- 5mm nylon midsoles for support in rugged terrain
- Windtex waterproof membrane is breathable and flexible
- Reinforced rubber toe and heel guards for added abrasion resistance
Kenetrek spent 20 years testing, modifying boots, and listening to their customer feedback to create an awesome lightweight hiker in the Corrie II Hiker. The Corrie II is an agile, protective boot, and is extremely comfortable right out of the box. The Corrie II features Kenetrek's tough Mountain Boot last on top of the Grapon outsole which is lightweight and provides a ton of grip. K-straps have been added tying the heel to the 7" padded upper for additional rigidity and stiffness for a locked in feel. Kenetrek uses double and triple reinforced stitching throughout the high wear areas on the rand and upper for more durability on the trail.
Don’t see the size you want? Email boots@GOHUNT.com for any special requests.