The Hilleberg Tarp 10 provides essential weather protection when pitching a tent is not an option among a multitude of other practical functions.
Why we like this product
- Made using Kerlon 1200 fabric which can be found on their Red Label tents known for remarkable tear strength, durability, and lightweight
- Designed for use by two people with the addition of a mesh inner tent for the warm season, bug-free adventures
- Emergency weather protection when caught out in a storm or glassing from a windy mountain top
- The tarp can be pitched with trekking poles, branches, hung from trees and features a traditional rectangular shape with attached 3mm guy lines
- Provides other camp functions such as creating a kitchen away from camp while in bear country for greater safety or a secondary shelter if your tent is damaged in the field
A tarp is an essential piece of gear for anyone going outdoors for an extended amount of time, the Hilleberg Tarp 10 might just be your best option. Not many people can argue the almost limitless uses for a tarp with emergency situations being at the top of the list. The Tarp 10 uses Hilleberg's Kerlon 1200 fabric creating a shield between you and the elements and is practically tearproof. Let's not forget the Kerlon 1200 fabric is used in all of the Hilleberg Red Label tents which are known for standing up to ridiculous amounts of snow loading and high winds. The Tarp 10 was designed to be combined with a variety of Hilleberg mesh inner tents. This is an ideal ultra-lightweight warm-weather shelter for two people which provides almost limitless pitching options giving you the freedom to control your adventure. There are 3mm guy lines attached to aid with pitching in any situation.