The Hilleberg Rogen 2 Person Tent is an excellent all-around two-person tent for warmer weather adventures where weight is the primary concern.
Why we like this product
- Single opening pole sleeves make for quick pitching
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong
- Catenary patterning in the bottom of the outer tent walls offers constant venting
- Dome construction with two main crossing poles is an excellent choice for tough pitching conditions
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options
The Hilleberg Rogen 2 Person Tent is perfect for any trip during snow-free months of the year when being lightweight is a top priority. The Rogen is well-suited to those who prefer a dome construction, its self-supporting design is a good option for tougher pitching conditions. Two equal-length crossing poles create the basic shape, and a shorter pole in the roof provides vestibule headroom and adds to the overall stability of the structure. The single opening pole sleeves make for quick pitching from one side of the tent. Specifically designed catenary patterning in the bottom of the outer tent walls promote constant airflow. The inner tent doors are all mesh for full-time ventilation, and both vestibules can be rolled away for added cross venting. The Rogen’s spacious, self-supporting construction, along with its low weight and its two vestibules, will appeal to hunters, summer mountain adventures, and backpackers. The Rogen is also a compelling choice for solo travelers who value roominess and maximum comfort.