- The Niak has room enough for two plus gear or a mansion for one
- Coming in at just under 4 lbs, this tent is light enough to take on solo backcountry hunts
- Features a self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibule to be pegged, and the simple full sleeve and tensioner pole system make for quick, easy setup
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a very lightweight yet strong tent
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space
The Niak expands on Hilleberg's concept of very lightweight yet remarkably strong three-season tents when the one-person Enan was introduced. Ideal for two people who want to go as light as possible, the Niak is also a veritable lightweight palace for one person. It is the perfect three-season two-person tent when you want to be as comfortable as possible at a low weight.
As with Hilleberg's other Yellow Label models, the Niak’s outer tent is made from Hilleberg's lightest weight Kerlon 1000, and it is supported by the same DAC NSL 9 mm poles used in Hilleberg's Red and other Yellow Label models. Its simple, two pole design – inspired by the Red Label Unna solo tent – is quick to pitch and very stable, and the single vestibule can be completely rolled away to maximize airflow through the full mesh inner tent door. In addition, catenary curves along the bottom edges of the outer tent create space that both allows for constant airflow and also ensures that the outer tent is stretched properly for optimal performance.