- This tent is an all-around, all-season, very lightweight four-person tent
- With the tunnel construction, there is maximum space to weight ratio and is a great choice when it comes to your backcountry hunting journeys
- The outer tent walls extend all the way to the ground to make sure it can withstand all weather conditions
- The Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet still supremely stable tent
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but get to keep the weight very low
- Add the optional footprint that will cover the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It will connect directly to the tent, and can also be left attached to the tent during pitching
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options during the warmer days
Warranty - Lifetime - Manufacturer or material defects
The Nallo Models are known for their lightweight. But it's their remarkable strength that actually makes these tents a great choice for anyone needing the lightest weight tents that still offer all-season, all-weather functionality. The tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
This tent is part of Hilleberg’s Red Label Series. Red Label tents are true all-season tents, yet they are easily light enough for any backpacking trip. These tents are well-suited for nearly all users and unsurprisingly, they have become their most popular tents.