- 3 Season tent designed for 1 person makes it a great option for any backcountry hunter
- Coming in at 2 lbs 10 oz, this tent is light enough to make it on every backcountry hunt and not have you worrying about unnecessary weight
- High tub floor design makes ensures no water will seep in from surrounding grass on the ground
- Fabric panels can be rolled down to cover head and foot end mesh in severe weather
- Single pole construction offers excellent space to weight ratio
- Made with lightweight and strong Kerlon 1000 (20 D High Tenacity Ripstop Nylon) fabric
Modeled after the award-winning, best-selling Akto, with the goal of making a three-season version that was as light as possible while still having the strength required from a Hilleberg tent.
The Enan uses the Akto’s proven single pole design and its single-ended full pole sleeve system, but reduced weight by using lighter Kerlon 1000 material in the outer tent and a very light inner tent fabric. The Enan retains the same 9mm DAC NSL pole the Akto uses to maintain the strength and reliability the Akto is known for.
As with all Hilleberg Yellow Label tents, the Enan’s venting system is built into its construction: a full mesh inner tent door, in combination with outer tent head and foot ends of tough mesh both allows and encourages constant air flow. For very windy and rainy conditions, Kerlon 1000 fabric panels can be rolled down and secured to cover the outer tent’s mesh ends. When not in use, these panels roll up and stuff into integrated pockets. With a side entry and large vestibule the Enan is spacious and is ideally suited for a backcountry solo hunter. Hilleberg tents are the industry standard and the Enan is as good as it gets for simplicity, space, strength, and reliability.