- The Bivanorak has multi-use and can be used as rain gear or a bivy on a hunt
- Long and wide enough to fit both a sleeping pad and bag inside
- The Bivanorak is lightweight, at 1lb 4oz, you can easily free up space and weight in your pack
- Lightweight, tough, polyurethane-coated waterproof, breathable fabric, with fully taped seams
- One size and easy adjustability fits the tallest or smallest person
- Shock cord & locks in cuffs
- A generous hood that will accommodate a sleeping bag hood
- Roomy, extra long cut & deep center zipper allows you to easily get in and out of Bivanorak with or without a sleeping bag
Warranty - Lifetime
The Bivanorak was originally developed as a survival tool for Sweedish Air Force Pilots. For the true ounce counting backcountry hunter, a bivy bag/sleeping bag cover, rain garment, portable windbreak, and emergency shelter, all in one – in a 20 oz package is unbeatable!
Bivy/Sleeping Bag Cover
The Bivanorak is cut big enough to provide room for both your sleeping bag and pad. The lower hem and sleeves have drawcords so you can secure them shut to keep warmth in and the elements out. Its long front zipper makes entry and exit easy. The large hood is big enough to fit your sleeping bag hood but at the same time, it can be cinched tightly around your face. Combine the Bivanork with any tarp to create an ultra-effective and incredibly lightweight shelter system.
Who hasn't been caught in a sudden downpour or snowstorm while out hunting? Simply pull the Binavorak out of your pack and climb in! The wind/waterproof material, combined with adjustable cuffs/hem and a generous hood, makes for a roomy, comfortable and waterproof temporary refuge.
The Binavorak is worn anorak style and can be adjusted to fit any person. Simply adjust the bottom hem up to your waste and cinch the drawcord, tuck the extra fabric under your packs hip belt and you're good to go. It's also big enough to cover both you and your pack at the same time! Pair it with rain pants for superb wet weather protection.