The smaller-sized Fenix 7S combines the best features of Garmin's fitness and outdoor watches with cutting-edge design and performance for the perfect watch.
Why we like this watch
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox
- Track your workouts and other stats
- Navigation sensors give you the confidence to explore
- Get text messages and other alerts anywhere you are
- Store your music up to 2,000 songs on your watch and leave the phone at home
- Provides up to 11 days of battery life in Smartwatch mode and 37 hours of GPS use
The Garmin Fenix 7S GPS Watch is a top-of-the-line piece of gear. Now more than ever hunters are pushing themselves to be in the best shape possible so they can hunt longer and harder. The Garmin Fenix 7S is packed full of features that will help you to do just that. The heart rate monitor allows you to track the intensity of your fitness activities and to calculate your stress levels throughout the workday. The Fenix 7S uses multiple GPS navigation systems, topo maps, an altimeter, a barometer, and a three-axis electronic compass to let you know where you stand and what the weather conditions will be. It also meets the U.S. military standards for thermal, shock, and water resistance. Not only is this watch perfect for those looking to take their fitness to the next level, but it is also a highly functional smartwatch. All around this is a great piece of gear for any hunter looking for a multipurpose, everyday, everywhere smartwatch.