- A great, lightweight sock for those warm weather early season hunts
- Cushioned underfoot helps your feet stay comfortable when you’re hiking a lot of miles on and off the trail
- Built with Merino wool that is fast drying and odor resistant for when you’re wearing these for multiple days in the backcountry
- Light mesh top provides great breathability
- Performance fit, will not slip, bunch, or cause blisters
- Lightly ribbed boot height holds position and is versatile in all styles of hunting boots
- Warranty - Lifetime
The lightest weight sock in Darn Tough’s Hunt category, this was immediately identified as the perfect early season hunting sock. Whether you’re chasing high country mule deer or antelope in the plains, this sock will serve your purpose. Cushioned underfoot to let you know it's there, but light mesh over the top practically goes undetected for breathability. Lightly ribbed Boot height holds position and is versatile in all styles of hunting boots.
|Material||59% Nylon, 36%Merino Wool, 5% Lycra Spandex|
Phasing out all other socks. Just ordered my second pair. Best warm weather sock I own.
These are the perfect summer weight socks for any outdoor activity and although they are relatively new I'm certain they will be tough as nails as all the Darn Tough stuff has been. Highly recommend.
Really comfortable light weight sock. I have no complaints about all of my darn tough socks.
Lightweight, comfortable, absorbent. Great sock. All of my Darn Tough socks have been put through a ringer and survived. I’m sure these will be much the same.