***Picture does not show actual sight. The actual sight is a single pin.***
The CBE Trek Pro Single Pin Sight is a lightweight slider sight that is a great addition to any bow build.
Why we like this sight
- Lightweight design featuring a carbon fiber dovetail mounting system
- 12" of fiber optic management system for better protection & even brighter pins
- Machined aluminum body construction for added durability
- Hybrid elevation adjustment with a dead stop for the top pin
- Rapid drive for fast adjustment
- Micro windage adjustment with laser engraved marks & microblade pin system
The CBE Trek Pro Bow Sight is a versatile and simple to use bow sight packed with premium features. Fine-tune your sight for 30 and then at 60 yards and then simply affix 1 of the 14 laser engraved aluminum sight tapes to ensure accuracy. There isn't a distance or scenario this sight can't handle with the ability to set up two floating pins with multiple indicator pointers. For easy tuning, the CBE Trek Pro offers micro-adjustable windage and elevation with a dead stop for your top pin. With the ability to adjust the 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis, the Trek Pro is suitable for right or left-handed shooters. It also features a lightweight design with a carbon fiber extension dovetail sight bar for numerous mounting positioning.
The CBE Trek Pro features a new sliding rheostat cover to further optimize your pin's brightness in all lighting conditions. The 12 inches of fiber optics are protected within CBE's Blade Pin design which is available in .010" or .019". Ensure customizable shot acquisition and proper lighting with the interchangeable peep alignment rings, rheostat light, and the ability to add a 41mm lens/sunshade. the body is constructed from 6061-T6 Aluminum. The Trek Pro will offer durability in even the toughest conditions.