*** The color of the release pictured might not be the color release you end up receiving. Carter sends us these releases in batches and the colors range from black, red, blue, and silver.***
- The Carter Too Simple 3 Finger is a simple release with no extra amount of bells and whistles for the hunter looking to keep things easy in the field
- Set screw tension adjustment that allows for an adjustable trigger tension
- Self-closing jaw onto D-loop with just a push of a button for the most efficient and quick use for drawing back on your target
- Unique double sear trigger system that makes for ultra-fine trigger travel
- Has a set screw tension adjustment that allows for super micro adjustable trigger tension by the turn of a set screw
- Self-closing jaw easy loading onto a D-loop with just a push of a button
Based on the hugely successful “Simple 1” release, the new Too Simple now features Carter Enterprises' unique “double sear” trigger system which makes for the finest trigger travel adjustment on the market. A new set-screw tension adjustment allows for a super micro adjustable trigger tension by simply turning a screw. In addition, a newly improved, self-closing jaw allows for a cleaner release and trouble free loading onto a D-loop with just one push of a button. Like the Simple 1, the new Too Simple has an extremely comfortable handle, auto-locking jaw with an ultra short head that can increase draw length and arrow speed.