- This index release is extremely versatile, yet simple with a completely closed loop system so there is no chance to slip out or off your string
- Completely adjustable trigger tension from 1 lb up to 10 lb to accommodate every shooter's needs
- No trigger travel despite having adjustable tension
- One of the best wrist strap releases found to activate using back tension
- One push closed jaw system
- Angled loop channel with completely enclosed jaw
- Fully customized trigger tension
Carter Enterprises loves to give the archer "Whatever" they ask for, so Carter introduced the Whatever index finger release. This release is the most versatile, yet simplistic index finger release ever created. It features a "one-push" closed jaw system for the confidence of a completely enclosed loop. This jaw also has an innovative angled loop channel that self-aligns the D-loop to the exact same position every time which guarantees accuracy. In addition, this release offers an extremely versatile tension-changing system as well as Carter's famous trigger travel adjustment system.
The new Dowel Interchangeable Tension System (DITS) allows you to customize your trigger tension from approximately a one-pound trigger all the way up to an amazing 10-pound trigger tension with the enclosed spring kit. Carter Enterprises has literally given the big game hunter "whatever" trigger tension you desire without having unwanted trigger travel. This release comes standard with the top-selling Scott Archery leather buckle strap with easy-slide length adjustment.