The Black Eagle Arrows X-Impact Black Outserts are made from a 7075 T6 aluminum alloy with a black anodized finish, designed and tested by experienced archery hunters to ensure maximum penetration and performance.
Why we like this product
- 7075 T6 Aluminum alloy construction
- Easy to install
- Ultra-strong design
- Machined for perfect broadhead alignment
- Intended use with X-Impact arrow shafts
Black Eagle Outsert Install
The Black Eagle Arrows X-Impact Black Outsert fully encompasses the base of the arrow shaft with just over 1 inch of coverage providing additional strength and consistency. The integrated Micro-Glue channels on the inside of the outsert create a much better bonding surface, for lasting performance shot after shot. If you are looking for maximum penetration and shot-after-shot performance then the combination of X-Impact outsert and shaft are a must-have for this season.
- Select the correct outsert for the right arrow shaft.
- Dry fitting is recommended on all components. Slide outserts over the shaft and spin test.
- If the outsert does not fit, that is ok. Use 100 grit sandpaper and lightly sand the shaft in a circular motion until the outsert fits snugly on the shaft. Start slowly and dry fit often so you don't remove too much of the arrow shaft.
- Wipe dust off the shaft with a clean paper towel. (Cleaners are not recommended)
- Again, spin test to ensure concentricity. Rotating outsert until it spins perfectly.
- Use a silver or black sharpie and mark the shaft and outsert for perfect alignment once the glue is applied.
- Black Eagle has tested their fletching glue, insert/outsert glue, and epoxy and they work great.
- Apply an even amount of glue around the shaft to ensure the glue channels get enough glue to hold.
- Once the outsert is glued on, stand the arrow on the nock end to dry.