Backpack hunters will appreciate expandable panels that adjust to your preferred sleep style and body shape
- 20° temperature rating covers you from early season high country to late season rifle hunts
- Water-resistant 850 fill DownTek™ repels water while maintaining insulation
- Comfortable jacket-style hood opening contours to the shape of your face for a comfortable, snug fit
- Lightweight polyester taffeta lining featuring a wicking finish that spreads moisture out for a quicker drying and optimal moisture management
- Designed to contour to your figure for the most thermally efficient and comfortable night's sleep
- Body-mapped baffle construction optimizes thermal efficiency
- Low-profile cord lock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Insulated tube along upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched
- Vaulted foot box construction provides more loft and warmth
Designed for those ounce-counting hunters searching for the lightest gear with comfort in mind. The Torchlight UL Mummy bags feature all of the bells and whistles found in the Big Agnes Torchlight series. An expandable panel increases bag space up to 10 extra inches! Depending on your sleep style and body shape, you can adjust the bag for a customized sleep experience. Insulated with DownTek™ water-repellent down, and baffle construction that provides more efficient heat distribution with zero heat loss, even when the bag is expanded.
|Weight||Regular: 2 lbs 4 oz
Long: 2 lbs 6 oz
|Pack Size||Regular: 8" x 17.5"
Long: 8" x 17.5"
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Insulation Type||850 DownTek™ water repellent down|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 17 oz
Long: 19 oz
|Max User Height||6 ft (Regular), 6 ft 6 in (Long)|
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 60 - 70"
Long: 62 -72"
|Hip Girth||Regular: 54 - 64"
Long: 56 - 66"
|Foot Girth||Regular: 36 - 46"
Long: 38 - 48"
|Material||Ultralight polyester ripstop shell fabric with a water-repellent finish|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Manufacturer or material defects|
Used this sleeping bag for a weekend camping trip to the mountains. Saturday morning it was 31 degrees at 6am. I was very comfortable and warm in the torchlight 20 ul
I have only tried it on for fit and think it's going to work for me. With the sides closed it's too tight in the shoulder area, but once I unzipped them about to waist level, I had plenty of room. Nice feature for a bag that weighs less than 3 pounds
Love the adjustability of this bag. Being able to expand the bag where desired is a great design. Comfortable and compresses down nicely.
Bought this bag for a New Years trip coming up. This thing is SO comfortable. Never felt a bag like this one. I’ve tested it a few nights (mid 30s to high 40s), and it’s been toasty. I’m a warm sleeper, so for a majority of that I either had it unzipped or was using it as just a blanket. I’m 6’4,” 245lbs with wide shoulders, and I fit just fine, even with it all closed up. It’s definitely more snug like that, but I don’t feel trapped. I’m also a pretty active/moving sleeper, and I haven’t ran into issues yet. If you’re a bigger guy, and have had a hard time finding bags that you can actually sleep in that are still warm and comfortable, buy this bag.
Very lightweight, packable, comfortable, and warm. It’s a all around good bag for the price.