- Packed weight of just 3 lbs 2 oz makes this a great lightweight three-season option for your next hunting adventure
- New tent corner TipLok Tent Buckles™ keep poles in place during set up which is very helpful if you are solo
- New vestibule awnings provide extra shade during hot days
- New proprietary ultralight nylon double rip-stop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight
- New pre-bent span pole with 4-way high-volume hub design increases strength, stability, and water-shedding
- Features two doors and two vestibules, perfect for you and a partner or a palace for one
- New 3-D bin ‘mezzanine’ at the foot provides elevated storage, oversized ceiling pocket at the head provides additional storage; media pockets provide cord-routing for electronics
- Reduced condensation with dual low-vent vestibule doors and high fly vent to maximize active and passive airflow
One of Big Agnes' best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters, the Copper Spur HV UL Series just got better. It's redesigned with new features inside and out, using proprietary materials that are lighter, stronger, and equipped with hardware that makes set-up even easier.
The high volume design provides ample living space in this freestanding structure. Traditional, media and 3D bin pockets help to organize your gear without cramping your sleep space or capacity to sit up inside. Awning-style vestibules can be customized to expand living space, great for both drizzle and sun protection. Your ultimate ultralight home away from home.
|Weight||3 lbs 2 oz|
|Minimum Weight||2 lbs 11 oz|
|Packed Size||6" x 19.5"|
|Floor Space||29 sq ft|
|Vestibule Space||9 sq ft|
|Max Inside Width||52"|
|Max Inside Length||88"|
|Poles||DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system|
|Body Material||Proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon breathable and polyester mesh|
|Rainfly Material||Ultralight Silicone Treated Nylon Ripstop with a 1200mm Waterproof Polyurethane Coating|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Manufacturer or material defects|
After lugging a 6 lb tent around the mountains in Idaho I realized quickly that I needed a better option. This tent definitely fit the bill for me. This tent was half the weight, packs substantially smaller than my last tent, durable enough to last more then a few seasons, and extremely simple to set up. I've only used this a few nights so far, once in a rain shower and the tent didn't have any issues shedding water. Look forward to many seasons to come with this tent!
Looks like a great tent. Easy to set up. Light weight and compact. Haven't used it on a hunt yet, but after setting it up in the yard it looks like a quality product
I bought this tent back in April i used it several times back in June and July to test it out before my hunt. I used it for two nights up in Idaho. One night was a clear night and the other night was rain and sleet kept me dry and no leaks. Great weight for the size of the tent. I really enjoy the double doors. This makes it very friendly to use when locating spots to camp for the night. Very quick to set up and take down.
I’m happy to have got my 2020 copper spur HV UL 2 on Sale at GoHunt. Great freestanding tent.
Great tent super light and easy to setup