- Extended elevation adjustment now accommodates a wider variety of set-ups, while incorporating Axcel's Metal Sight Tapes for weatherproof long-range accuracy
- For anyone looking for a sight to perform flawlessly and also hold true to Axcel Archery ‘Tough as a Tank’ with high-quality CNC machining and assembly in the USA
- Adjustable Dead Stop is Axcel's return-to-zero feature allowing archers to set the 20 yard or "home" position for the slider
- Quick-Adjust Knob turns smoothly along the rail for precision adjustments and features a press-to-move rapid adjustment
- Individual windage lock and adjustable elevation lock ensure your LANDSLYDE always holds its position
- True 1st, 2nd, 3rd axis adjustment with 8 Metal Sight Tapes with 16 settings
The AXCEL Landslyde Slider Sight is packed with features that make it the perfect hunting sight! The most notable feature is the Rapid Adjust Knob and Quick Release that slides the sight up and down along precision-made, whisper-quiet gear teeth. Push the Rapid Adjust Knob in to activate the Quick Release for rapid up and down movement or turn the Knob for precise fine-tuned yardage settings. The designers strengthened and extended the amount of windage travel on the super-precise dovetail bar. Secure all settings on the Landslyde with an individual windage adjustment lock and an adjustable elevation lock. An adjustable dead stop allows you to quickly access 20 yards or any other yardage setting, but works extremely well when used with thesight's two individually adjustable pointers. These pointers can be used for a quick reference when using a multi-pin scope or with a single pin when using the top of the level vial as a second aiming point. This is particularly useful when the target is moving closer or farther away. This sight also features the super-rugged Double-Sided Metal Sight Tapes, which surpass stickers that can peel or wear in extreme environments. Each sight includes 8 metal tapes with 16 scales. We offer 40 scale choices total on the website if the scale that matches your setup isn't included or you can use the sticker tapes that are also included. Like the Gold Medal-winning tournament sights, the first, second and third axis adjustments are each true, easily, and independently adjustable. Made with the quality you have come to expect with pride in the U.S.A.