- Features firepin technology equipped for optimal pin brightness in low light conditions to help make the best shot possible when it matters the most
- Premiere multi-pin micro-adjustable housing
- 2nd alignment ring helps shooters visualize torque in sight picture and help better your shot
- Fits on to any AXCEL sight with a 2nd and 3rd axis removable block with YCS
- The scope has a void in the engraving at the center of the scope for those archers that choose to use their chaser pin in the exact middle of the housing
- 1 ¾” housing has 24” of fiber weaving all the way around the scope
Warranty - Limited warranty
The Accustat II Scope is a lighter-weight, premier multi-pin micro-adjustable housing that will fit onto any Axcel sight with a 2nd and 3rd Axis removable block. It features a stronger, one-piece firepin, making the brightest possible pins. Each pin has approximately 26" of fiber around the 1-3/4" scope housing. The Accustat II has a lighter, more durable rheostat cover for added security, which can allow the archer to adjust the brightness of the pins. Offered in 0.010" or 0.019" pin sizes. The Accustat II has a void in the engraving at the center of the scope for those archers that choose to use their chaser pin in the exact middle of the housing. The micro-adjustable pins work by loosening one or multiple pins for moving at a time. The Accustat II accepts a 3/8' x 32 rheostat sight light.