||32 - 33"
||25.5 - 26.5"
||34 - 35"
||27.5 - 28.5"
||36 - 37"
||29.5 - 30.5"
||38.5 - 40"
||32 - 34"
||42 - 44"
||36 - 38"
How to Take Your Measurements
- Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder, and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
Chest Size Measurement
- Wrap the tape measure under armpits, around the fullest part of your chest. The tape measure should be snug, not so tight that it constricts breathing, yet not so loose that the tape measure slides down. Don’t puff out your chest. Stand relaxed while measuring.
Sitka communicates its Fit Descriptions in 3 different ways. Keep in mind that each garment will allow for layering in accordance to the garments place in a system and described Fit.
- Designed for minimal layering. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ?ts to prevent inef?ciencies in heat retention caused by dead space.
- Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates.
- Designed for maximum layering in the worst conditions. Cut roomier to accommodate additional layering underneath.