- The attached hip belt makes this a great backpack to take on a hike and then tucks out of the way when it's time to go to the office
- Magnetic Rip-Zip style opening allows for quick access to the contents
- The 32L size gives you plenty of room to carry anything you would need for your daily activities and more
- Come in two different sizes: S/M and L/XL
Waist belt tucks into compartments beneath the water bottle pockets when not in use
- Weighs just 3.8 lbs
- Two lower Rip-Zip pockets with quick pull magnetic open and close
The Rip Ruck 32, the largest in the series, is a great option for those who need a backpack to take on hikes with the family but is still functional as an everyday bag. The tuckable hip belt makes this one of the most versatile everyday packs. It has two main compartments: a zip access to a separate laptop and document sleeve and a Rip-Zip compartment that has a sleeve, zippered mesh pocket and plenty of space for all your other must-haves. Other features include side stretch-woven pockets, PALS webbing and daisy chain for attaching accessories, and plenty of exterior pockets for quick access and organization.