- Perfect early season addition for the Cimarron which will eliminate crawling and flying insects
- Kills condensation by having a double-wall shelter
Lightweight weighing in at a little over 2 lbs
- Duel entry fully enclosed nest with waterproof bathtub floor and mesh walls
- Can be pitched on its own in good weather and sleeps 4
- Can not be used with Seek Outside Stoves
The Cimarron Nest allows you to use your Seek Outside shelter in a wider variety of circumstances. It adds a floor and a mesh canopy to your shelter that keeps all creepy crawlies and flying bugs off of you and your gear. It also drastically minimizes condensation by creating a double wall. It is easy to attach and detach from the Cimarron meaning you can take it or leave it depending on your hunt. The Nest comes with tension/extender cordage. Use the cordage to attach the nest stakeouts to the stake loops of the Cimarron canopy, or stake the nest independently and use the cordage as stake loop extenders on the canopy to increase airflow in fair weather.
The Nest cannot be used with a stove, but it will add some warmth over using the Cimarron alone. The Nest weighs in at 2 lb 4 oz and is designed to fit the floor plan of the Cimarron.
|Weight||2 lb 4 oz|
|Compatible with||The Cimarron and The Redcliff (when used with the Redcliff it reduces the usable floor space)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime for the original owner|