- The Astralite is a down quilt for the ultralight ounce counting hunter
- Capable of attaching to any sleeping pad using two flat elastic loops and elastic lace bottom closure
- The Astralite sleeps comfortably into the 26° temperature range
- 850+ power European goose down fill
- Regular length (up to 5’8") and long length (up to 6'4"), weigh just 1 lb and 1 lb 1.5 oz
- Made in the USA
The Astralite quilt is a high-performance sleep system designed for the ultralight fanatic. Compatible with any mummy shaped sleeping pad, this quilt boasts high functionality and lightweight performance. Current quilt designs suffer from poor closure, leading to excessive heat loss. Western Mountaineering has addressed this with the addition of a top collar that drapes around the shoulders of the user, locking in core body heat. The Astralite’s unique but simple bottom closure system boasts full closure from shoulder to foot. This closure system also allows for shoulder and hip girth that fit a wide range of sizes and body types.
|Weight||1 lb (reg), 1 lb 1.5 oz (long)|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Insulation Type||850+ Fill Down|
|Fill Weight||10.5 oz (reg), 11.25 oz (long)|
|Max User Height||5'8" (reg), 6'4" (long)|
Worked great! Wrapped around my body, keeping drafts out. Kept feet warm. And helped me shave some weight!